If you love ME, [SAYS JESUS] keep my COMMANDMENTS JOHN 14:15.
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. EXODUS 20:4-6
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. EXODUS 20:7.
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six
days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day [is] the
sabbath of the LORD thy God: [in it] thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy
son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor
thy stranger that [is] within thy gates: For [in] six days the LORD made heaven
and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day:
wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. EXODUS
5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. EXODUS 20:12
6. Thou shalt not kill. EXODUS 20:13
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery. EXODUS 20:14
8. Thou shalt not steal. EXODUS 20:15
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. EXODUS 20:16
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that [is] thy neighbour's. EXODUS 20:17.
1. Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. MATTHEW 4:10
3. That the name of God and [his] doctrine be not
blasphemed. 1 TIMOTHY 6:1
4. But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day. And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath. For he spake in a certain place of the seventh [day] on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth. MATTHEW 24:20; MARK 2:27,28; HEBREWS 4:4,9,10; COLSSIANS 1:16
5. Honour thy father and [thy] mother.
6. Thou shalt not kill. ROMANS 13:9
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery. MATTHEW 19:18
8. Thou shalt not steal. MATTHEW 19:18
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness. ROMANS 13:9
10. Thou shalt not covet. ROMANS 7:7