Last week, the GOD of Heaven was not just speaking to Bishop Ellis, but also to Pastor Johnson, Bishop Rahming, “REV” Gomez, “REV” Thompson, “REV” Pinder, Bishop Humes, Pastor Munroe and to every other Minister of the Gospel that says: He is called to preach the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST, to a lost, and dying World! Today, if any of the Ministers listed above or those not listed by name stand guilty of having a rebellious spirit, GOD is saying to them, Repent, because it is this same kind of rebellious spirit that is going to cause King Saul to be lost. The bible tells us we should: “Obey the voice of the LORD! Because, to obey [is] better than sacrifice” for not to obey is rebellion, and “Rebellion [is as] the sin of WITCHRAFT, and stubbornness [is as] iniquity and idolatry”. 1 SAMUEL 15:22,23. But this charge is not only against the Ministers but also upon ever child of GOD, for if we have a rebellious spirit, we to, are partaking in WITCHRAFT. So each of us need to search are lives to see if we stand guilty. Some have also asked if I think its right for the Haitians to be living here illegally. I told them, NO, it’s not right and when the Haitians do this, they are not only breaking the laws of the Bahamas, but also the laws of GOD, and if JESUS was to come and meet them living here illegally they will be lost! WHY? JESUS told us: “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's”. MARK 12:17. So if we see these illegal immigrants as enemies, love them. If they curse you bless them. Do well to them if they hate you, and pray for them if they are despitefully using Us, AMEN!” MATTHEW 5:44. Last week, I also told you that it will not be CSME that will give us problems, but, The Mark of The Beast and most of the Christian world is already line-up to receive, IT. Because more than 90% of you don’t even know, what is, THE MARK of THE BEAST! When I ask Christian what’s, Mark of The Beast, more than 80%, told me its 666, the other 20% said, I never heard about Mark of The Beast; What’s that? How sad, when the bible tells us that all who receive The Mark of The Beast will be lost. REVELATION 14:9,10. Also last week, the LORD asked; is all of the money, which the government collects from its indirect tax, clean money? Today we’ll see; I will name three out of the many, Casinos, Cigarettes and Rum. Let us look at just one out of the three. RUM; how much Pain has this cause us as a people? There is maybe not one family, in the Bahamas who haven’t been affected by this man made, legal Drug; Call RUM! In 1972 the import statistics show the total amount of, brandy, whisky, rum and vodka brought to the Bahamas was 1,077,666 proof gallons. The question is; how many of our fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers and even children, are in their grave; as a result of all that rum; that was brought to the Bahamas? Today; on behalf of our LORD I tell you: Lawmakers and liquor dealers may wash their hands as did Pilate, but they will not be clean from the blood of souls. They will be held accountable for the millions of dollars that have been wasted in consuming the consumers. But the lawmakers and liquor dealers are not the only ones that will be held accountable even some Ministers. Just the other day I heard the “REV” DR Phillip McPhee, a Minister of the Gospel, thanking Burns House, a rum company, for its help in the regatta, how SAD! A Pastor who should be holding up the blood stain banner of JESUS CHRIST, Is holding up the destroying banner of Satan! Now the souls of many Bahamians cry-out from their grave. The Apostle Paul tells us: “The time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; and they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables”. 2 TIMOTHY 4:3,4. All of this is why “JESUS is Weeping”, for us! Right now what the Apostle Paul said is taking place, and some of us are so drunk with the cares of this life; we don’t even know it!!!